CALLING ALL INTERNS!
Senator Jeremy McPike’s office is looking for hardworking and creative interns in either high school or college to assist with political, legislative, and communications tasks through the summer of 2018.
Some assignments may require independent work that can be done from home, but most will occur at meeting locations in the Prince William or Manassas area.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Political - Fundraising support with donor research, data entry, and event planning
- Legislative - Conducting issue or policy research for future legislative proposals
- Communications – drafting letters/correspondence and executing mass mailings
- Strong work ethic & eagerness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in a small team, and as a self-starter
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Docs, & Social media
Part-time (approx. 12-15 hours weekly); unpaid; hours somewhat flexible
Length of internship: July through August 2018, with opportunity for extension depending on schedule
Interested applicants should apply here: http://bit.ly/2018SummerInterns
Please also send a resume and a short (one page) writing sample to Devon Cabot at firstname.lastname@example.org.